The doubting Thomas

I write to you in regret because I joined Happy world meal gate latter than I should  owing to the experience of a few close friends.

I know multi-level marketing is not for everybody and I don’t expert everybody to join. but I must not make a mistake of not telling you, in case you might be interested or know somebody who might be interested.

When Mr.  Jude Ibe approached me and suggest I join him participate in Happy World meal gate. Let me use his exact words "Oga Brown, I know say you dey busy well well, but e get wetting I want introduce to you"
After introducing me to Happy World Meal Gate I in turn gave him a "hearty advice" by sharing the experience of my friend who have been expecting ₦500,000 that never came from MMM ponzi scheme. When he left I was hoping he'd stick to my advice and stop wasting his hard earned money on fraudulent schemes.

But I made some fundamental Mistakes
(1) I did not know the difference between MLM and ponzi scheme.
(2) I should have realized he was relatively new to Happy World Meal Gate and may not have had ground breaking evidence to convince me.
(3) I should have attended a seminar.
(4) I should have done background checks and fact findings.
Four months pass-by and I call Jude to assist in testing and deployment preparation for a S&OP software I will be completing within the next one month. He showed up in a brand new Hyundai accent with Happy World Meal gate logo crested on both doors and an Award medal.

Wait a minute: But Jude was right
By inviting six people and getting each of them registered with a valid PIN worth ₦6,400.00.

You could be one of the next set of awardees come April, 2018 if you act fast.

One off payment of ₦6,400 and 6 referrals is your ticket to wealth and a lot of foodstuffs.

If this post was useful please share with others else share your opinion using the comment link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction

On Saturday, 28th of October 2017 at the Happy World Meal Gate *CAR AWARD* and one year anniversary celebration. A total of 31 people were a...